UPON ENTERING THE CAMPUS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
- The COVID-19 virus is new, contagious, and unpredictable, and that the best practices for mitigation may change with time and additional data.
- Although Lake Mead Christian Ministries (LMCM) has declared their compliance with the authority from the Nevada governor and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), LMCM makes no guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19 as a result of interactions at LMCM’s programs or by being on any of the LMCM Campuses.
- I acknowledge that Lake Mead Christian Ministries (LMCM) has asked for my voluntary agreement to hold the organization harmless in the event that I contract COVID-19 that is traced back to LMCM, except in a case of LMCM’s blatant negligence.
WHAT SHOULD I DO PRIOR TO ATTENDING?
In order to create a spacious environment, we have rearranged our seating in our Worship Arts Center as well as in other spaces on our campus to ensure we maintain a safe environment.
WHAT WILL CHILDREN’S PROGRAMMING LOOK LIKE ON CAMPUS?
We’re beginning to offer ministry for our Lake Mead Kids with some initial limitations. This will ensure we do things with excellence! We’ll begin with offering programming during our 9:30 service only for 2 years old through 2nd grade.
Our hope is, in the coming months, we’ll add more classes during more services so all kids can be in LM Kids! If the classes are full or if your kids are outside of what we are currently able to serve, they can sit with you during the service. They are welcome to bring books, activities or even a tablet with headphones to enjoy during the service.
Separate registration is required for childcare (see above). Children are also welcome to attend service with you and an activity will be provided. If your child becomes unsettled, parents are welcome to take them to the Lobby.
WHAT IF I DON'T ATTEND SERVICE?
As always, we will continue to provide online services via our website, Facebook and YouTube at 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM, or 11:00 AM. If you or a family member are sick or need to stay home during this time, join us online. We’ve got an open spot for you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Embrace Patience. Please be gracious to everyone. None of us have been through anything like this before.
- Be Understanding. Not everyone is comfortable shaking hands or hugging at this time. A wave or a friendly smile will do!
- Wear a face covering throughout the service and while on campus.
- Remain 6 feet socially distanced from others (unless you share a household with them) as much as possible or have only brief or masked encounters when closer than 6 feet from another person.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, fever, nausea, or any flu-like symptoms, we ask you to please stay home and join us online.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
CHANGES WE'RE MAKING
- Entrance doors to the building and Worship Arts Center will remain open for ventilation purposes.
- Reduced capacity seating in the Worship Arts Center, with shorter rows and additional space between each row.
- Shorter service times to allow for even and physically-spaced ingress and egress.
- We will sanitize highly touched surfaces, as well as, clean the bathrooms and Worship Arts Center.
- We provide additional hand sanitizer at the entrance of the church.
- Individually portioned and prepackaged communion elements, with a time of communion that does not involve leaving your seat or standing in line.
- All high-traffic areas are thoroughly sanitized between services.