February 27, 2021
655 E. Lake Mead Parkway Henderson, NV 89015
Buy your tickets HERE
Join the couples of the Church at Lake Mead for a morning to refocus, re-energize, and refresh your marriage! No matter what season your in, you will find practical tools and Biblical wisdom to help you grow and strengthen your marriage.
There will be two main sessions as well as two breakout sessions that you will choose when you register. Don't miss out on the prizes, giveaways, and amazing speaker lineup!
You can view all of the event details HERE.
When you register will choose your first break-out session:
- How to Make Marriage Last (Doug and Pat Meye)
- Fighting Fair (Brad and Michelle Blakeley)
- Love Isn't Enough - First Five Years of Marriage (Mike and Dawn Nay)
- An Intentional Marriage (Rick and Stephanie Kinney)
Then choose from the second set of break-outs:
- Marriage First, Parent Next -Stage: Young Children (Evan and Vanessa)
- Raising Teens (Adrian and Merlelynn Harris)
- Just the Two of Us (Mike and Dawn Nay)
- Growing Old Together (Sam and Sue Blakeley)
Registration is required and the cost is only $10 per person. A light breakfast and lunch are included in the cost. Buy your tickets HERE.
We will not have any on-site childcare but if you need help finding or paying for childcare, please let us know!